Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Quick update from Mike

Back from the job interviews and long drive out to LA (I drove one of our cars out there and flew back into Lubbock). LA is an amazing place to be and I had a wonderful experience. As of now, I still do not have a job lined up but I do have several applications waiting for consideration. Adrienne and I are really enjoying our time with family right now and have given some consideration to altering our travel plans a bit. We had some glitches with the house closing and I underestimated how difficult it would be to get a job in LA quickly. So, we knew this whole adventure would be a leap of faith and would require a step by step approach and now we are living it out. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make our plans to get to the west coast. In the meantime, Adrienne and I will keep posting some pictures of how things are going in Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home